Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

Autumn Decor!

I have so much fun decorating the house with Autumn colors! Here are some photos of some of the decorations I made or put together and am using. Hope they give you some inspiration. I will be adding more photos soon, so don't forget to check back!

I picked up this plate last year and wanted to display it on my kitchen counter. It was a little too plain to display all by itself, so I added a small fall swag and designed the saying on my computer and cut it out using my Cricut on black vinyl.

Here is a photo of a pumpkin I made out of an old book and used orange color wash spray to add color to it and painted the stem brown. In the back is a photo/recipe card holder that I made and added a recent picture my kiddos that was taken on our recent trip to a local pumpkin patch. For more photos and information on how I made the photo holder visit: Creating with Wood

This next picture is the decor on my counter in the dining room. I found the neat metal leaf piece on clearance last year. I added pumpkins and leaves for color. The jars and holder I found at a thrift store. I painted the holder black, cleaned out the pasta noodles and spaghetti out of the glass containers and think they are a great addition for height.

No comments:

Post a Comment