Background

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

XL Magnetic Memo Board

I just finished this nice XL Magnetic Memo Board! I can custom design these to fit any room of the house or for any gift occasion. If you would like to purchase this memo board, please email me at: judesigns@hotmail.com. To see other items I have for sale, visit my facebook page at: Dippity Dot Creations

This is a wood frame, painted in a distressed black, and measures 30 3/4" x 15". Everything included on the board is a magnet, so you can position them however you want.

Here is a close up of the magnets included. There are bottle caps, buttons, Scrabble squares, and old keys.

Here is a close up of the burlap flowers that are also magnets.

The ornate wood ornament measures 9.5" x 4.5" and is painted in a crackle black paint. The board is covered in a yellow/orange colored fabric that has white and black in the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment