Background

Saturday, March 10, 2012

"Wonderfully made" Mixed Media Tray

I am so ready for Spring to arrive. I enjoy the colors, listening to the birds sing, and watching butterflies fly from one flower to the other. It is so fun to see nature come back to life after the Winter months.

This Mixed Media piece is done on an old tray and includes several of my favorite things...bright colors, butterflies, birdcages, birds, and part of the verse from Psalms 139:14, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

This piece is for sale for: $40. It measures 17 1/4" wide x 8 3/4 high and has two hangers attached to the back, allowing it to be hung or set on an easel.

Email me with questions or if you would like to purchase this tray. To see other items I have for sale visit my Facebook Page at: Dippity Dot Creations - Items for Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment