Background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine Themed Projects

Valentine's Day is coming up, so I have been having fun creating Valentine themed decor and gifts. Below are a few photos of projects I have completed. If you have questions or would like to order any of these, just drop an email to: judesigns@hotmail.com.

I think gumball machines are so neat, so when I came across this idea to make one using terracotta pots and a glass dish I thought it was perfect! I wanted to make it as realistic as I could, so added embossed metal to the front of it. This would make a fun candy dish for any room of the house. :)

Here is a gold frame that I used vinyl to add the birds, branches, and the word "Love".

Here is black crackled frame that has the I Corinthians 13 verse inside and the word "Love" in pink vinyl on the glass.

This black frame says "I love you because..." and I added the same color paper to the dry erase marker. This is a fun way to remind the people closes to you that you love them and why you love them.

This is a 4"x4" box that I distressed and stamped on. I really like the Kraft paper look with the black and deep red! Two sides have red hearts, one side says "love you" and the other side says "with love". The butterfly is stamped and cut out and I added a little bit of silver Stickles to the wings. I think it will make a cute and fun way to wrap a Valentine's gift, so I will be making more!

This glass etched cupcake/treat stand isn't really done in a Valentine's theme, but it was a new project I completed, so I thought I would post a photo of it. What a fun way to display treats on a table at any party!

No comments:

Post a Comment