Background

Monday, January 16, 2012

Crafting Space Organization

Some of you have mentioned that you are always looking for craft room organizing ideas, so I thought I would post something that I just completed in my craft area. I love having a place for everything and everything in it's place. It really helps when I am creating to know exactly where to find what I am looking for. It also helps when I am done creating to know where to put things away, because I can't seem to be creative in a clean and orderly manner. :)

This is what my area looks like when I am creating...

My craft area is a part of our family room in the basement, so it is out in the open where everyone can see it. I am always looking for ways to help it look more organized, without spending a lot of money. The one thing that has been bugging me for awhile is that all of my storage bins and paper stash under my craft tables were visible. I just didn't like being able to see all of it, so I decided to hide it with curtains. I had changed out the curtains in our formal dining room last summer, so I decided to use a couple of those panels to make curtains for my craft tables.

I purchased a couple of spring loaded curtain rods and thanks to my daughter's help, we were able to whip these curtains out in no time at all. I think it looks so much better, what do you think? Now I am ready to start my next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment