Background

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Re-purposed Clocks

I love clocks! I don't know why, I am just intrigued by all of the different designs and uniqueness they bring to decorating a home or office. That is why I enjoy re-purposing items into clocks. Here are a few photos of some projects I have completed, but there are so many more I plan on tackling, so be sure to keep checking back!

Feel free to stop by my facebook page Dippity Dot Creations, to see other projects I am working on and to check out what I have for sale. If you have any questions or would like to place a custom order, email me at judesigns@hotmail.com. Thanks for stopping by!

The photo above is a before picture of a large vintage metal server/platter I came across, when junking one day. The photo below is how it looks turned into a clock. I drilled a hole in the middle of the server/platter, added a clock mechanism and finished it by cut out roman numerals out of vinyl on my Cricut cutting machine.

Here is a photo of an old book that I turned into a clock.

Here is a photo of a small ceramic plate that I spray painted, distressed, added a vinyl design to and then added a clock mechanism. This size is fun to hang or display on an easel.

No comments:

Post a Comment