Background

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pedestal Jewelry Organizer

I am the type of person that believes there is a place for everything, and everything should be in its place. I think that is one reason I have enjoyed making Jewelry Organizers! Below are a couple of photos of Pedestal Organizers I made. These start at $35. To place an order contact me at: judesigns@hotmail.com. To see other items I have for sale, visit my facebook page at: Dippity Dot Creations
This wood jewelry organizer is antiqued green with a burlap flower. I used mesh screen on the inside of the frame for holding earrings, two black knobs on the top corners for holding necklaces, as well as four hooks at the bottom to hold bracelets and rings.
This wood jewelry organizer is distressed black with fabric flowers. I used mesh screen on the inside of the frame for holding earrings, two hooks on the top corners for holding necklaces, as well as four hooks on the bottom to hold bracelets and rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment