Background

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Magnetic Photo Frames

I just finished a few magnetic photo frames and wanted to share them with you. This first one is a 16"H x 13"W frame that can be hung on the wall or displayed on an easel. I decided on a clock theme and created the inside of the frame using tissue paper, paint, ink, and chipboard. The saying "Every day a blessing. Every hour a dream. Every minute a possibility" is such a great reminder and I thought it went perfectly with this frame. Magnetic frames are such a fun way for posting photos and memos.

Here is a close up photo of the saying, which also shows all of the texture and dimension this frame has. Visit my fb page at: Dippity Dot Creations to see other creations I have made and to see what all I have available for sale.

This next photo is a double magnetic frame that has a magnetic chalkboard on one side and a magnetic board with burlap on the other side. I also included two bottle cap magnets and a piece of chalk with twine and a magnet. The wood frames are glued onto a painted metal candlestick. Email me at: judesigns@hotmail.com with any questions or visit my facebook page, Dippity Dot Creations, to see other creations and items I currently have for sale.

This last photo is of a double magnetic frame that has a magnetic chalkboard on one side and a magnetic board with decorative paper on the other side. Also included are two button magnets and a piece of chalk with twine and a magnet. The wood frames are glued onto a painted metal candlestick. Email me at: judesigns@hotmail.com with any questions or visit my facebook page, Dippity Dot Creations, to see other creations and items I currently have for sale.

1 comment:

  1. These stuffs are really cool. But I love the idea of the 2nd and 3rd frame. It is a very useful frame. You can use it as a frame itself and the other side, you can write menus or even a reminder.
    Lyt.com

    ReplyDelete