Background

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Teacher Gifts

Another school year is coming to a close and we are soooo thankful for the wonderful teachers who have been a great influence in our children's lives this year. Teacher Appreciation Week was this past week, so I was trying to come up with a special way for my kiddos to thank all of their teachers and let them know how much they are appreciated, without breaking the bank. :) I had seen the "Thank you for helping me grow" saying, on Pinterest, and thought it would be neat for the kids to plant flowers in a tea cup and use the saying on the tag. I visited a local Thrift Store and came across some pretty tea cups at a great price, purchased a couple of flower six packs and already had potting soil, so we were ready to plant!

While I was working on the tags, my husband and son got started on planting the flowers.

The kids finished the tags and we attached them to the teacup. I think they turned out very cute and something like this can be used for a variety of gift giving occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment