Background

Monday, August 8, 2011

"Family" Wood Art

I needed something for the top of the hutch in the dining room and came across this white painted "Family" wood plaque and knew it was exactly what I was looking for! I have started accenting my newly painted yellowish dining room with whites & grays, so I went looking for the perfect paper to decorate this and came across some really cute paper from Authentique. I am really pleased with how it turned out!




I had so much fun decorating the plaque for my dining room that I made another one to sell. Here are some photos of the one that I have for sale. The size is: 25" L x 6 3/4" H and is on sale for $35. I used some great paper from My Minds Eye, Stella Rose Collection, distressed the wood and stamped across the bottom with the words: love, believe, blessings and be authentic. I also added handmade fabric flowers as embellishments. E-mail me at: judesigns@hotmail.com, if you would like to purchase it or stop by Studio B, 115 N. Santa Fe, Salina, to see it in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment